RYAN GEOFFREY MATT
N Saunders Lake Dr -
Minnetrista, MN 55364 - email@example.com
with over 16 years of experience designing and leading business system
projects. Extremely proficient at
gathering requirements, analyzing system needs, customer communication, team
interaction, marketing integration and designing functional solutions.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- MBA Candidate, University of St Thomas - Opus
College of Business Focus:
- Specializes in Interactive Marketing solutions including Social
Media and Search Engine Optimization.
- Maintains a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a deep understanding
of business operations.
- Excellent communication style and is able to work in a hands-on
- Takes initiative and demonstrates exceptional client management and
- Works well in teams,
collaborative situations and diverse working environments.
- Specializes in solving real
- SQL , IIS/Web Services,
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Minitab 15, MS
Project, Visio, Photoshop, MS Soap, Lotus Notes, Lotus Domino, Lotus
Script, Google Docs, Google Mail, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media
Marketing, Web Analytics
Oct 2007 – Present
Seagate Technology, LLC
Seagate Technology, a $12.5B company, engages in
the design, manufacture, and marketing of disc drives for enterprise, desktop,
mobile computing, consumer electronics, and branded solutions markets of the
disc drive industry.
- Lead Analyst for the Recording Head
Operations at Seagate Technology.
- 2008 EHS President’s Award Winner for
the successful implementation of an EHS training application that
streamlined the distribution, escalation and reporting of required
employee training and industry certification required by local
regulations. The system replaced two full time employees and is
estimated to have saved the company nearly $1,000,000 since
- Works directly with the Lead Corporate
Auditor to define ways to improve the auditing process of Seagate’s
manufacturing facilities. The solutions ensure that Seagate meets or
exceeds the strict standards set forth by outside governing agencies.
Includes worldwide factory integration with business critical
- Designed and implemented a Corrective
Action Response system that follows the 8D methodology. The web-based
application provides a consistent vehicle for the notification, response,
correction and escalation of corrective actions that were discovered
through internal audits, qualifications and/or manufacturing inadequacies.
- Designed a multi-layered audit
application to allow HR Leads and Internal Auditors to conduct worldwide
policy audits and report the results. The system allows for the
automatic creation of corrective actions, instantaneous email notification and
an easy to use interface for all of the different levels of
responders. The system also ensures privacy and security through
clearly defined roles and access limits. The system has decreased the
time it takes take audit a facility by 50%.
MATT - Page 2
Independent Contractor – Analyst
April 2004 – October 2007
Seagate Technology, LLC
- Designed, developed and implemented a web-based worldwide finance
application used to track capital and non-capital corporate assets. The
system accesses real-time financial information stored in Oracle to
accurately dispose of, store and/or transfer corporate assets.
- Managed an effective team of culturally and geographically diverse
developers located in Thailand and the United States.
Business Analyst/Business Consultant
May 2002 – April 2004
Tech-Pro is a
full-service staffing firm serving both IT and business services that focuses
on Adobe, Microsoft, Project Management, Quality Assurance and Technical
- Business Analyst Consultant at Target Corporation – Point of Sale
- Utilizing the Rational Unified Process for project methodology,
gathered functional requirements from internal customers and designed
process and data flows using Visio.
Designed POS user interfaces, architected data flows and delivered
development requirements to a team Microsoft .Net developers. Designed Use Cases, performed systems
testing and administered user acceptance testing. Facilitated meetings and
represented our development team during department status events. Helped deliver a successful
implementation of a major POS software release.
May 2002 – April 2004
- Responsible for maintaining the electronic communication and
collaboration process for a team of 450 account executives, recruiters,
internal staff and practicing consultants.
- Designed and constructed a 100% web-based application that connects
the geographically dispersed and the technologically diverse.
- Increased the productivity of billable consultants by providing
easy access to valuable project information, technical resources,
corporate methodologies and established policies and procedures, white
papers, best practices, case studies and frequently asked questions.
President & CEO
September 1996 – May 2002
Odyssey Business Solutions, Inc.
Co-founder, President and Chief Executive Officer
of a high-integrity software consulting firm until it was acquired by Tech-Pro,
Inc., in May 2002. Odyssey focused on
building web and client-server solutions using Microsoft Technologies.
- Responsible for sales, recruiting, human resources, IT, employee
management, vendor relations as well as technical and business consulting.
- Converted initial personal investment of $4,000 into more than $3
million of annual sales revenue.
- Major customers included: Supervalu, 3M, Pillsbury, Seagate
Technology, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota, Prime Therapeutics Inc.,
General Mills, Land O’ Lakes, Boston Scientific SCIMED, Fortis, USBank,
American Express, IBM, Honeywell, Ford Motor Company, Edina Reality, ADC
Telecommunications, Xerox, Northwest Airlines
University of St. Thomas – Opus College of Business
Masters of Business Administration (September 2008
– Anticipated Graduation: 2011)
Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska
B.S. Business Administration (1993)
Double Major: Management Information Systems and Marketing